Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information.
The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals
for specific information regarding your individual situation. Some of this material was developed and produced by
FMG Suite to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. FMG Suite is not affiliated with the named
representative, broker - dealer, state - or SEC - registered investment advisory firm. The opinions expressed and
material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or
sale of any security.
We take protecting your data and privacy very seriously. As of January 1, 2020 the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) suggests the following link as an extra measure to safeguard your data: Do not sell my personal information.
Copyright 2021 FMG Suite.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Merit Financial Group, LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser. Merit Financial Group, LLC and Allegiance Retirement Solutions are separate entities from LPL Financial.
The LPL Financial Registered Representative associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: AL, CA, CO, GA, FL, KY, LA, MS, NC, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN.
Our commitment to privacy
We believe that the privacy and security of your personal information is essential. This policy summarizes how we use, share and protect the personal information we may collect about you.
Please read this policy carefully as your interaction with our websites, mobile application and emails will signify your consent to these practices.
What personal information is collected?
The types of personal information that we and our third-party service providers collect depend on your interactions with us, the services available to you and the services you have with us. This information may include:
- Information that you provide, such as your name, age, email address, phone number, salary, investment holdings and preferences, contact information ;
- Information about your use of our services and your communications to us about our services;
- Information about your transactions with third parties, such as changes to investment holdings and contribution rates;
- Information from third parties (e.g., your retirement plan sponsor or administrator or other financial institution that makes our service available to you), such as your financial account information including financial institution, account balances and contributions, name, age, salary, contact information and investment holdings; and
- Information you provide when you request literature or information about our services. General information about us and our products and services can be accessed without providing personal information such as your name, email address or account information. However, our secure websites and mobile application may require personal information, such as a name, zip code, date of birth or last four digits of a Social Security Number to assure only authorized persons access our services.Your information is used by us to provide you with services, to inform you of our new features or services you may be interested in, and to fulfill our legal and regulatory requirements. By having more information about you, we are better able to customize our services to your particular situation.Also, if you choose to participate in voluntary surveys, webinars or user research which you may receive from time to time, any information you provide will be handled in the manner specified in connection with such survey, webinar or research.We follow specific policies and procedures to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information. We also restrict access to your personal information to those of our employees with a business need to know such information. We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for use in marketing their products or services, and we do not sell information of current, former or prospective customers to anyone. We may share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- How is your personal information shared with unaffiliated third parties?
- How is your personal information protected?
- Data that does not include personally identifiable information may be used to help improve our services, including for academic research or other research purposes. For instance, we may compile data, excluding personally identifiable information, for purposes of demographic analysis and research.
- How is your personal information used?
- Will you be required to provide personal information to access our websites or mobile application?
- In addition, when you visit our websites, use our mobile application or read our emails, we and our third-party service providers may collect certain information by automated means. This information is often collected and stored using “cookies” and similar technologies. For more information, please see the section below entitled “Cookies and similar technologies.” Data that tracks visits to our websites, use of our mobile application and interaction with our emails is typically collected by a contracted third-party service provider acting on our behalf. For more information, please see the section below entitled “Interest-based advertising and third-party analytics.”
- We have your permission to share the information; or
- With companies who work on our behalf to provide our products or services to you, or to maintain or service your account (for example, with a financial institution to execute transactions; with a mailing service company to send communications to you; or in connection with marketing of our products); or
- We are required or authorized by law to disclose your information (for example, to comply with a subpoena or regulatory requirement, or to protect against fraud or illegal activity).
- Phone: (404) 815-9470
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us
- Protecting children's privacy online
- If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time the information was collected, we will notify you via email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this way. We will rely on the contact information that you, your plan sponsor or your plan administrator provides to communicate any such notices to you.
- Changes to this policy
- On occasion, we may use your email address to inform you of our products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive future communications from us, you may update your communications preferences. You can also contact us at email@example.com, and we will remove you from our email list. However, even if you choose not to receive emails from us, we may be required to send emails to you to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- Do we honor “do not track” signals?
- The information they provide may be used for various purposes, including creating aggregate statistics, determining audience size, measuring traffic patterns, analyzing clickstreams, helping keep your session secure, and providing relevant advertisements. If you do not wish to receive cookies, most internet browsers allow you to turn cookies off so that you do not receive them. If you do turn your cookies off, you will not be able to use some services or features.
- Cookies and similar technologies
- When you interact with us by using our websites and mobile application or reading our emails, we treat personal information in accordance with all of the practices and safeguards described previously. Additionally, the following information describes our policies regarding cookies, “do not track” signals, interest-based advertising and third-party analytics.
- We may share personal information about you with our affiliated companies for everyday business purposes, however, our affiliated companies are not permitted to use this information to market their products or services to you. Additionally, we do not share information with our affiliated companies regarding your creditworthiness.
- We require that our service providers agree to keep your personal information confidential and use it only for the specific purpose for which we provide it to them.
[JK1]I'm sure you are not collected credit card info as we should never collect it, so I would prefer it's removed.